Terms and Conditions
This is an agreement between GUESTPILOT SL, a company duly incorporated under the laws of Spain, with registered offices at C / St. Isidre, 36, 08370 Calella (Barcelona), CIF B66569187 (hereinafter “the Service Provider”), which is the owner and operator of the website www.guestpilot.com as well as of the GuestPilot App mobile application and its service users. GuestPilot APP is intended for clients of hotels and tourist establishments to visualize, select and hire among the many services offered by such establishments (hereinafter, “Affiliates”). When we refer to Affiliate’s customers, as GuestPilot APP users, we will refer to them as Users or simply, “You”.
The acceptance of these Terms implies, undeniably, that: a) You are a person over 14 years old or, if not, that you have accepted these Terms and Conditions in the presence of and upon its reading by your legal representative. b) That you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions will always be available for the user both in Spanish or English under www.guestpilot.com/legal/terms.html for your check, storage or print. In case of any contradiction between different linguistic versions of such texts, Spanish version shall prevail.
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, and it is your responsibility to review them before downloading or updating GuestPilot APP or using their services. If you do not agree to the revised terms, you should cease using the Service GuestPilot APP. Continued use of the Service GuestPilot APP after any modification of these Terms of Service will signify your consent and acceptance of the revised terms.
2.- The service
The present Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of GuestPilot APP Service. By using this Service, you acknowledge and expressly agree that GuestPilot APP will not be responsible for any damages, claims or other liability arising from the use of any third parties websites or in connection with any messages or attachments that can be transmitted through GuestPilot.
AS A USER YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE PROVIDER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SERVICES OFFERED BY AFFILIATES, WHO ARE THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE TO SELECT WHICH SERVICES THEY UPLOAD IN THE APP AS WELL AS THEIR FEATURES. THEREFORE, BY HIRING ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES’ SERVICES THROUGH OUR APP, YOU ARE DIRECTLY HIRING THE AFFILIATE OFFERING SUCH SERVICE, THE SERVICE PROVIDER ACTING AS A MERE INTERMEDIARY BETWEEN SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
3.- Access and use of GuestPilot/strong>
• The use of the service is exclusively addressed to users with an access code provided by an Affiliate. Upon successful registration, Users may freely check among different offers and content offered by the Affiliates.
• Once the offer has been chosen, the User will proceed to hire it by authorizing its payment through its charge in his hotel account which the User will pay directly to the Affiliate at the end of his stay, following the terms and conditions established by each hotel. Each service offers a sheet with basic information provided by the Affiliate. Effective service provision is subject to the conditions set forth by the Affiliate as well as to its availability and any special conditions that may apply.
• Upon conclusion of the purchase, the user will receive a confirmation of it that will be registered in the Affiliate’s systems. The Affiliate will be the sole responsible of providing the service hired by the User upon his arrival at the establishment, following his own conditions.
• Use of GuestPilot’s Service is strictly personal, and its resale or charging other for its’ use or access is strictly forbidden. Access or use inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Service is also forbidden.
4. Copyright and Trademark
The Service Provider informs that its own content, programming and design of the GuestPilot APP are fully protected by copyright. Any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of those protected elements is strictly forbidden unless prior or express consent is given. GuestPilot trademark is owned by the Service Provider and its use is forbidden unless its explicit consent has been granted.
5. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT, DAMAGE RESULTING FROM:
• Errors or inaccuracies in the content services offered through the App.
• Unauthorized access or use of our secure servers and / or any personal and / or confidential information stored on them temporarily.
• Any interruption or cessation of transmission from our servers or Service.
• Any errors, viruses, Trojan or similar that can be transmitted through our service by a third party that could affect your mobile device.
• Errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of using the Services. The limitation of liability shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law in the relevant jurisdiction.
The Service is controlled and offered by GuestPilot APP from its facilities in Spain. GuestPilot APP cannot ensure that the Service GuestPilot App is appropriate or available for use anywhere else. Those who access or use the Service GuestPilot APP from other jurisdictions do so at their own will and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present conditions are subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any dispute arising from their interpretation, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona as long as it is not contrary to the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.